Home
Slideshow

Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Carel Family- An Evening of Adventures

     After many frustrating delays due to the weather, I was finally able to meet with this beautiful family and capture some lovely photos.  God is so good!  As a photographer you have to learn to be patient and flexible.  It's so easy to get caught up in the moment...but... if you just learn to calm down and wait for that perfect photo or for a less windy day, the payoff is huge.   Yes, it can be quite annoying when the weather doesn't cooperate, but I have to remind myself that it's all in God's timing. 
     I had a super fun time with this family and we definitely had some of our own adventures.  I love how each photoshoot is different and comes with it's own excitement and beauty.  While planning for this session, Gretchen informed me that they have an old school bus on their property.  I immediately knew we had to incorporate it into the photos somehow.  It turned out to be an amazing backdrop/prop for Jacob, the oldest.  He kept me laughing throughout the entire session.  It's always nice to have a family member that helps keep the evening relaxed and enjoyable.  Sophia and Vivian are definitely momma's little helpers and did a fantastic job of keeping and eye on their youngest sister, Amelia. Amelia was quite the active little girl and proved to be challenge to photograph.  Thankfully, everything came together and the evening was a quite a success.














Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment