Home
Slideshow

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fall Shopping


     As summer comes to a close, I am excitedly awaiting the arrival of fall and the sweet crisp autumn air.  Fall brings the warm comforting aroma of pumpkin spice and cloves, as well as the various festivals and activities of this busy season.  We begin to see the entrance of autumn colors as the leaves slowly begin to turn beautiful shades of bright red, yellow, and orange.  This season I will be stocking up on comfy oversized sweaters to pair with skinny jeans and complementing rustic autumn colored scarves.  The summery beach bangles are one item I just can't part with, so instead of neon colors I will opt for more rustic styles with golden tones.  Thank goodness that maxi skirts are a year round staple!  I just love them paired with crotched tops and sweaters.  Perfect for those chilly fall days.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment