Home
Slideshow

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Ward Family- A Retro Campout Under the Sky

     I cannot begin to express my excitement and shear love for this session.  This will definitely go down as one of my all time favs!  I have known this family for a few years now as our families belong to the same music studio.  Mrs. Ward and I e-mailed back and forth for about two months to collaborate their session and truly make it represent their family.  They love to go camping, travel and explore God's wondrous creation, play games, and read together (just to name a few togetherness activities :) ).  We definitely wanted to pull these special activities together and express them in their photoshoot.  Also, the kids both play the violin and we definitely wanted to incorporate that into the shoot.  Jayla is an amazing violinist and also plays the piano.  Jediah is full of life and character and can whip out a tune in a heartbeat on his violin!  They both were a delight to photograph and I felt like I had gained two new friends!  Also, the amazing baby blue volkswagen beetle was a HUGE plus for this shoot! I asked a lady in town if she would mind letting us use it for our 'camping scene' and she was more than happy to oblige.  She was such a blessing!!  I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do!!
























Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment