Home
Slideshow

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Amor Dress

Helllooo everyone!!  I hope you are having an AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL day!!  I...really don't know where to begin...nor how to express my COMPLETE excitement to share with you some photography projects I've been working on. But...I will give it a go...(as promised,eh?:) )!!! 

God has truly blessed me with some out-of-this-world photography opportunities and I give all of the glory to Him!! 

A couple months ago, I teemed up with Amor Dress (find their shop here)to photograph some of their clothing items and to design a look book for their shop. Lalita was an incredibly wonderful client and I'm so blessed to have worked with her and I look forward to possible collaborations in the future! Their items are exceedingly well made and beautiful!!  It was and honor to photograph their items and... I sorta wish I could keep them forever!! ha!  So without further ado...May I present Amor Dress!!


Outfits: Amor Dress/ Accessories by Always & Forever Photography
Photography: Always & Forever Photography
Hair & Makeup: Always & Forever Photography
Styling: Always & Forever Photography


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment