Home
Slideshow

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Krista & Adam

    Hey everyone! I hope you all had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Can you believe that its already come and gone?  It always passes by so quickly. and... it's the NEW YEAR!!!! 2013!! wow! 

Today's post is a session that took place back around Thanksgiving.  My dear friend Krista called me up and inquired if I would take her engagement photos - I was a little bit nervous as I'm not an engagement photographer. However, I was completely delighted with the opportunity to assist a special friend by capturing this wonderful moment in her life . She had complete faith in me and I was so humbled by her confidence. Krista and Adam met while working at the Paris News. From the start the idea of creating a newspaper theme was absolutely thrilling!!!! While trying to brainstorm for some ideas, my cousin and I happened to watch 'His Girl Friday'(the classic 1940 comedy starring Rosalind Russell and Cary Grant - based around the newspaper business). Need I say more???  We were able to pull ideas together from the movie and had a blast doing so!! The vintage newspaper office turned out lovely! Krista and Adam were so hilarious together and it's always a HUGE plus when those I'm photographing, are able to   grab the props and have fun creating their own ideas!!  They also wanted a 'Save the Date' photo- I think we captured a cute one! I'm so happy with the way we were able to capture their story with this super fun newspaper theme and I hope Krista and Adam are thrilled with the results as well!!! 








Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment