Home
Slideshow

Monday, November 26, 2012

Carpenter Family- Where's Waldo?

      Introducing... The Carpenter Family!  I'm extremely excited to share with you this photo session as well as the next few I will be posting! :)  Over Thanksgiving, I had the privilege of photographing family members.  We came up with some hilarious props and ideas-I definitely believe I have some of the most goofy relatives!!(just wait and see!!) The photo booth was a huge hit and I look forward to creating different variations in the future!  I love how families come alive as they create hilarious scenes with the numerous silly props, and the laughter flows freely!  Enjoy! :)

Contact me to book your family session and to create your own photobooth! 






















Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment