Home
Slideshow

Friday, October 5, 2012

Inspiration Friday






   Hello everyone!  Today I wanted to share a verse that has really been on my heart, lately.   How many of us worry or stress over witnessing to others because we are afraid that we are not 'skilled' enough to do so?  Quite often we choose to look the other way to avoid embarrassment or perhaps 'making a scene'.  I'll be the first to admit that this is more often than not, the way that I react when given the opportunity to share God's word with others. Really what it boils down to, is that I'm not standing firm in my faith and truly relying on my Lord to help me and fill me with His spirit to share the Gospel.  Instead my thoughts are focused on myself.  I've decided that I'm tired of living this way.  I'm tired of constantly worrying about how to witness to unbelievers. Instead I'm am going to choose to trust in Him and place my worries and uncertainties upon my Savior.  After all, the Lord blesses us with moments to share His word so everything is completely in His hands, as always! I hope that this has brought some light and inspiration into your life today!  I pray that the Lord will help you rid yourself of doubt and fill you with the wonderful joy and relief that come from fully trusting in the Lord!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment