Home
Slideshow

Friday, September 21, 2012

The Goodwin Family-Winter Wonderland

     Since last Christmas, I have been dying to post these photos!  Now that the Lord has blessed me with this blog, I am super thrilled to share this Winter Wonderland session!

  We really wanted to capture the excitement and enchantment of three children stumbling upon a secretive winter wonderland.  The best part is that most of the decorations were sort of diy with what I had on hand. The pretend gifts were a huge hit and definitely helped keep the two youngest kiddos interested and entertained! To make sure we really focused on the family, they brought their elf and the Elf on the Shelf book as well as their special Christmas pajamas from their grandparents.  The kids loved wearing their pjs and cuddling together in the blankets, especially since it was a bit chilly! All in all I would say this shoot turned out beautifully! God is so good!
















Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment