Home
Slideshow

Friday, June 22, 2012

WHOO HOO!


I'm so excited to welcome everyone to my new photography blog.  After much prayer, planning, designing(by Paige Procknow of Paige Procknow Design!!!) , and research, it is finally time to introduce Always & Forever Photography!!!  I pray that the Lord will bless this blog and use me as His tool to bring others to Him. This will be a little space where I will post recent photoshoots, diy projects,and other various photo inspiration pertaining to all things fun, earthy, nature, whimsical, my love of the past decades, boho/hippie chic, neon, music, etc.. Above all to Glorify and Honor God in all that I say and do is my utmost desire and my longing to communicate through this blog.  I'm so happy you're here!

- Kat :)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment